Are you frustrated with the results of your email marketing?
Do you feel like you’re wasting your time when you spend hours trying to craft the perfect marketing email?
Or maybe you just aren’t getting many sales from your emails at all and think it’s not worth the investment.
Regardless, it can be frustrating to put all that effort in and not see any results.
Content creators can make an impact on profits by completing the Email Copywriting Workbook digital download to learn how to craft the right structure and copy for every email. If you know what to write and how to write it, your emails can effortlessly convert prospects to customers and build a lasting, profitable relationship with your current customers.
What’s the secret?
It’s all about what you write about, the way you word each element of your email, and your mindset as you approach your email writing. And it’s a skill that anyone can learn.
The Email Copywriting Workbook digital download will walk you through the process of writing the 3 key types of marketing emails. And you will learn the secrets for making sure your emails always get results for your business (and your readers), so that…
- Your marketing emails will get opened, read, and your readers will take action.
- Every minute you spend and every penny you invest in your emails will get you a big return in your bottom line.
What you will learn by completing the Email Copywriting Workbook:
- secrets for writing high-converting marketing emails.
- understand the key types of emails you need to write and what they need to include in order to get results.
- establish a mindset you need to have as you write and how to figure out what you should be writing about in the first place.
- learn the best practices for how to word your emails so that your readers not only open your emails but go all the way through them and take the action you want.
- put together a plan for your next steps in making sure all your marketing emails make a huge impact on your business results.
Here are the specifics from the Email Copywriting Workbook:
- Identify the 3 main types of marketing emails
- Send the right type of email for a particular marketing message
- Employ best practices to meet your business goals with your emails
- Choose the right email content to satisfy your customer’s needs
- Increase sales and profits without ‘selling’ in your emails
- Write powerful email subject lines that boost your open rates
- Create compelling calls to action in your emails
- Create an action plan that implements your new email copywriting skills
Module 1: Introduction – Why Good Email Copy is Essential to Your Marketing Success
Learn why effective and persuasive email copywriting is a critical part of your email marketing success. Then you’ll evaluate your unique needs for writing more effective, outstanding emails.
Module 2: The Three Key Types of Emails and Their Benefits
Next, you’ll learn about the three main types of emails that need to be a part of every business, the goals of each type of email, and why you can’t ignore any of them if you want to have the most success with your email marketing.
Module 3: What Should You Write About in Your Emails?
Getting big results from your emails starts with deciding what to write about in the first place. Even more important is the way you write your emails and how you word them. In Module 3, you will learn about the best ways to figure out exactly what topics to write about, so you’ll never be short of ideas. Make a change and create the vital mindset you need to have before you set pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.
Module 4: How to Write Your Emails for Maximum Impact and Conversion
The way you structure your email is just as important as what you write and the words you use. In Module 4, you will learn the best practice format to structure your marketing emails, and you’ll identify which structure is best for you and your business. You’ll learn how to move people through your email effortlessly from Subject Line through to your Call to Action, so your readers are engaged and your conversions skyrocket.
Module 5: Email Best Practices and Sample Studies
A few best practices are included that you should always keep in mind as you write your emails. In Module 5 you will review the most important tips that you need to follow. We’ll also look at a couple of highly successful emails, so you can observe what works and learn from the best.
Conclusion: Create Your Action Plan
By this point, you’ve learned how to write high-converting marketing emails and you’ve even written some. In the concluding module, you’ll spend time putting it all together by identifying your next steps and what you need to do to start implementing your new copywriting skills and seeing massive results in your email marketing right away.
Anyone can learn how to write emails that engage readers and encourage them to take action. It’s not a skill people are born with. But…
Email copywriting is NOT a skill you can easily learn on your own but this Email Copywriting Workbook will walk you through the process and best practices step-by-step.
Need help once you are ready to launch your latest product? Check out the Product Launch Workbook.