5 Reasons Why Every Blogger Should Write an Ebook
If you have never thought about writing an ebook or are on the fence about it, consider these five reasons why every blogger should write an ebook:
- Distribute paid content – ebooks are excellent passive income. One you have it ready to go and up for sale it can generate income for years to come.
- Organize your information – No matter what your niche bloggers write posts on similar topics. When you organize all of your information on specific topics it is great for customers who do not follow blogs. They may want to read your information but not spaced out or over time. They want it all right away with an immediate download link. They do not want to search and scroll for information, they want it ready to read in one location.
- Become a specialist in one content area – Writing an ebook on a topic requires that you are well informed on the topic. This in turn makes you somewhat of a specialist on that topic. Hopefully this will attract more blog page views when people are relying on your for that topic.
- Customers can find you other than at your blog. As a blogger myself, I enjoy following blogs, joining Facebook groups and pinning content. Most people though do not spend nearly as much time as bloggers do on social media and reading blogs. When you write an ebook you can sell it on blauthors, Kindle, etc where other people beyond your blog followers can find your content.
- Ebooks can be read offline and some can be printed. One of the BEST things about ebooks are they can be accessed offline. Sometimes I don’t have great internet access. Sometimes I want to print some pages and a blogpost isn’t always printer friendly (I know there are addons for making webpages print friendly but many people do not use it or are even aware of it).
If you are not sure where to start send me an email. I will be happy to offer some free advice to help you get started creating and listing your products on blauthors. I have written hundreds of ebooks and have made hundreds of thousands of dollars from the sale of digital documents.